- RFC 8361: Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL): Centralized Replication for Active-Active Broadcast, Unknown Unicast, and Multicast (BUM) Traffic
- RFC 8360: Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Validation Reconsidered
- RFC 8362: OSPFv3 Link State Advertisement (LSA) Extensibility
- RFC 8352: Energy-Efficient Features of Internet of Things Protocols
- RFC 8367: Wrongful Termination of Internet Protocol (IP) Packets
- Web Audio Weekly has moved
- Notes for my talk 'A brief history of synthesis with the Web Audio API'
- Notes for my talk 'The Origins Of Computer Music'
- Creating dub delay effects with the Web Audio API
- Interview with Adrian Holovaty of Soundslice
- Writing tests for the Web Audio API
- Synthesis with the Web Audio API - Envelopes
- Playing notes with the Web Audio API Part 2 - Polyphonic Synthesis
- Playing notes with the Web Audio API Part 1 - Monophonic Synthesis
- Using YouTube videos in HTML5 presentations